My academic interests are:
- Computational neuroscience (biologically-plausible computational models)
- Computer science and software engineering (machine learning algorithms, software tooling and open-source ecosystems, functional programming, algorithm theory)
I’m currently trying to learn more about a myriad of areas in neuroscience and mathematics.
Other interests include:
- Transportation and urban planning
- Linguistics (phonetics, evolutionary)
- Animal rights advocacy
- Vegan cooking and baking
- Open-source software development
I currently live in Zürich, Switzerland, where I study computational neuroscience at the ETH Zürich/University of Zürich. Please see the CV page for a more formal and complete description of my experiences.
You can also find me at: